Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Help Pepino get his knee surgery!


This is Pepino. He is about 8-1/2 months old and belongs to a Boxer lover friend I found on the Boxer Crazy Forum. He is suffering from arthritis caused by Cranial Cruciate Ligament Disease in both knees and Hip Displaysia.

Our forum is starting a fundraiser for Pepino. You can choose from t-shirts, mousepads, mugs and more. Please check out our "Boxer Crazy Charity Shop" and know that all proceeds will be helping to pay for Pepino's knee surgeries.

www.cafepress.com/crazyboxer

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hi Waylon,
That's nice you're trying to help your friend. He looks so sad.

My mom fostered me too, but decided she had to adopt me. That's nice your mom does fostering all the time. My mom can't do it.

T-man

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger The Airechicks said...

Waylon:

What a good friend you are....

Our Mom fosters also....but not right know...

And you're Cute !!!

Happy NEW Year

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Burbon said...

Yo Waylon! Awesome Blog, great that you're helping Pepino out. Thanks for adding me to your list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home