Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy late Thanksgiving!!


Well, it's been a few days since mom let me get on here. She's always hoggin the 'puter and sendin my pictures to all the family.

Let's see...for updates. Mom rescued another Boxer. Her name is Sadie. She's around 8 years old and likes to cuddle with me. She went to Boxer Rescue after she spent about a week with us.

Jessi found her fur-ever home! She went home on Thanksgiving. She has a new daddy to take her lotsa places and even skin-kids to play with! We're gonna get to visit lots cuz she's gonna live really close.

So now it's just back to me and Gizmo. Oh, and we get to go to the dog park every Sunday! That's lots of fun! Me and Gizmo run around and play with all of our new friends. Then we sleep on the way home. Mom got a camcorder, so she's making lotsa movies already. I'm a STAR!!

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Poseidon said...

You guys look so comfy by the fire! I haven't had a fire yet this year, daddy says everytime he tries to start a fire in the new place it sets the fire alarms off. I don't know why he wants a fire anyways, it's too HOT!
Tell Jessi I give her a woo hello, and a congrats on her new family!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Tag. I tagged you. Check out my blog to find out what it means.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home