Saturday, December 16, 2006

I didn't like this Santa!


Momma & Papa took us to PetSmart today. I usually love to go there. We always get yummy treats and lots of people lovin on us. And my buddy Adam works there, he's my trainer and I like him a lot!

Well, Momma made us sit with this guy! I'm pretty new to this whole "Santa Claus" thing, but I'm pretty sure he's not the real one! I really did not want to stay by this guy and no way was I going to put my back to him!! Momma and Papa kept talking to me and giving me lots of treats, so I finally sat down long enough for the nice lady to take my picture. But when she went to take another one, I decided I wanted my momma!

Momma says I'll still get lots of good stuff from the real Santa cuz he knows I was just scared of this guy. I mean, geez, he looks kinda funny, huh? Gizmo's been through this a few times, so he just sat on the Santa's lap and momma gave him some of my treats! Maybe next year I'll try harder.

4 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Waylon,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - great to have you here and I am sure you will make lots of new friends :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Baily said...

hey waylon! i dont blame you. dont tell anyone but i would have been scared too.

i am sure the real santa will bring you lot of good stuff!

nose licks
baily

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Baily said...

you have been xmas tagged! :) read my blog

nose licks
baily

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Mrs.D said...

I tagged you too! Please visit us and play along!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home